Tremendous value comes from the professional writing process when shared with your peers:
- You have direct involvement with the professional development and growth of your peers and colleagues.
- You gain greater perspective and insight about your own work.
- Sharing with peers causes one to be more reflective.
- Writing for a broader audience expands one's views.
- Publications enhance one's vitae.
- Peers provide invaluable feedback.
- You establish new professional contacts and networks throughout the state.